Monday, May 21, 2012

Great Wall Plastic Company

   I already knew that the Greal Wall Plastic Co. was responsible for making the original Diana camera. What I didnt know is the company is still in buisness. Here is an email that I got from them for verification.  Wish they still made them!

Dear Gary,


Yes we are the original design and manufacturing company of Diana plastic camera.

However, we have discontinued the production decades ago.


Best Regards,

King Chu

Sales & Marketing Officer

Great Wall (Optical) Plastic Works Ltd.

Units 1110-1123, 11/F, Trade Square,

681 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Direct Line: (852) 2376-6148

Tel: (852) 2395-5265

Fax: (852) 2789-0727


This/These message(s) and any attachment(s) is/are not secure and therefore Company does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this/these message(s). Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Company unless otherwise specifically stated.







To: Greatwall - CMEL
Subject: Diana Camera





I am wondering if you are the original company that made the Diana plastic camera in the 60’s? I would love any info you could provide me. I am a user of these old Diana cameras.




Thanks,


Gary Moyer

No comments: